Friday, April 2, 2010

New Items! New Items!

I got some of my ELF items, YAY. Excited! Excited!

I cod'ed at Megamall yesterday, her boyfriend arrived an hour late, which I could totally understand considering that it was raining like hell yesterday and the traffic was maddening. I hate Megamall, no offense to the Megamall lovers out there, but I hate Megamall, once again I could not find anything worth buying there, its such a sad sad place. Anyways, quick snippets on what I got :)

ELF all over cover stick - Honey-Light
I wasn't sure if this would match, but surprisingly it looks great at an under eye concealer but I probably wouldn't apply this on my face because its slightly orange.

Eyeliner brush
Soft and nice, but I prefer my eyeliner brushes to have a slant, but it totally usable and its a lot softer than my other eyeliner brushes, they kinda uncomfortably poke me

Eyelash curler
curls surprisingly well, my only issue is the face that my eyes might be a a lil too small for these :|

cream liner- black
I love this stuff. Its so soft and creamy and it sticks like nothing I've tried before (I fell asleep with it on last night and it stayed throughout the night, top and bottom!) . It also makes the quickest smokey eye look.

Studio complexion brush
Super soft, haven't really used it yet.

Powder brush
This is the second one I have, I didn't want to keep mixing my blush and mineral foundation together. Its still as wonderful as the first one I got. It even has the horrible chemical smell, I'll have to wash them soon.

Mineral booster- Large
I have the small one that I always keep in my purse, this stuff is magic. The large one is huge it has .63 oz while the smaller one has only .18oz, I use this every single time I go out. Keeps my oilies in check and it gives me that flawless finish while looking natural. Its not cakey, I seriously love love this stuff. Holy Grail times 10, it is THAT good.

basic brown mineral eyeshadow set  
I surprisingly really really like this. This came with 3 eyeshadows: elegant, confident, wild, it also came with an eyeshadow brush, blending crease brush and a brown eyeliner. Everything is pretty great, except maybe the wild eyeshadow, it just looks like crazy glitter with a lil bit of brown. 

mineral eyeshadow primer
I got another one, but this stuff is so good had to get a second in case.

Studio primer
Still testing it out, but it does make my face feel sexy smooth. 

Monistat chaffing gel
I'm planning to use this as a primer, also testing this with the ELF studio primer.

Sorry I was so short about it this, I'll give a more indepth look into each product after I've fully utilized them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment