Monday, April 5, 2010

(mini) Shopping spree madness

So last weekend I went shopping with my boyfriend, we went to Pavilion, as expensive of a place it may look, once in awhile you do find great deals. My boyfriend has been wanting a jacket for the office and to ride on his bike with, yes, I'm slowly turning him into a coat fanatic. With our clothes combined, we'll have the most useless wardrobe in all of Malaysia....muwahhahaha. There were these two jackets that we saw for him, one was at Pull and Bear and the other was at Forever21. The Pull and Bear one felt and looked like leather, but it was made out of polyester. The Forever21 one is sort of a formal coat, but it looks fabulous, almost has a John Legend sort of vibe to it, so he settled on the Forever21 one. He's never gotten a nice sophisticated coat before...poor thing. Apparently there's this summer/spring offer happening whereby if you buy something for over 200 you get a 40 ringgit voucher to spend on anything else.



So after he bought the coat we walked around Forever21 some more. I've been meaning to buy skinny jeans, not that I like skinny jeans, I in fact loathe them, but I needed jeans to wear under my knee length boots, I got tired of wearing tights and dresses all the time with them. So I went searching for skinny jeans, I don't really know why, but all skinny jeans look disgusting to me, it might be because my humongous calves don't agree with them. But I found a dark blue stetch denim that were only 45 bucks and they didn't look too bad. I tried them on, they fitted decently, a bit loose on the hips though, so I need to wear a belt, but other than that, they were alright in terms of skinny jean standards. So I used the coupon and got my first pair of 5 ringgit jeans, yeah, you heard me, I only got them for 5 bucks. Not bad right?


Cotton On which is next to Forever21 Pavilion also has a sale, its always chaos in there when there's a sale. Cotton On is slowly becoming my new favorite store. The sales assistants are nice and even through all the chaos, you can come out with a nice pair of shoes...which I did. My boyfriend got me these awesome high top gray sneaker, they kind of look like they're made out of t-shirt material, which makes them so unbelievable comfortable. They were not on sale unfortunately, so they cost about 69 ringgit, its an alright price, not a perfect price, but comfortable beyond anything and that's all that matters.


We then walked to Timesquare and we saw this faux leather jacket, it was under a rack that said 39RM, at first we were like, no way this is only 39 bucks. It looks good enough to be atleast rm70+ So when I tried it on and it added the instant "coolness" my boyfriend was like if its 39 bucks we're getting it. And he asked the lady and it was 39 bucks, so I now am a proud owner of a biker-chick looking jacket. I would definitely pair it with girly dresses, perfect balance of hard and soft. 

I got a couple more stuff, but I've been putting this blog off for awhile, so let me just post this now and I'll post the rest of the spree later

No comments:

Post a Comment