Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tinted lip balm

I've been in search for a tinted lip balm for the longest time, okay, maybe not the longest time, but for awhile now. They do intrigue me since I absolutely love chapstick. (Me + chapstick = best friends fo life) I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, even though I do like the juicy effect on my lips, but the fact that it last all of 5 minutes on me just doesn't really appeal to me. It makes more sense that I just eat the gloss straight out of the tube then.

I've been recently getting into lipsticks, I like the fact that it gives color, not sticky but its very grown up looking. Sometimes I feel really "old" and high maintenance when I put it on,  like wow, I feel like my mom (not the best feeling). So I think the perfect solution is tinted lip balm, not sticky and thick, moisturizing like chapstick and gives off that hint of color that equals absolute perfection.

So this weekend I went out because my boyfriend's cousin needed to buy a laptop at Lowyat. For some strange reason the atms wouldn't accept his HSBC card so they had to walk all the way to HSBC and while they were away I went into Etude House in Sungeiwang. I think its a Korean makeup brand, I've never bought anything from them but I've stopped by their shop a few times to realize that its pretty pricey. But they were having a crazy sale with everything atleast 10% most were 20% and quite a few were 50% off. I got only 1 item since I was pressed for time. That was this tinted lip balm called Milk Screw, I know, who comes up with these names?? I liked the color of another lip balm tint more but it was not in stick format. I don't like applying lip stuff with my fingers, all I think about is germs.

The flavor Milk screw that I got was called Mango milk #5, it cost only 10 buck something, which was 20% of 12 something. It smells nice, not very strong as my other chapsticks, I like them to have a yummy scent. I wouldn't describe the scent as mango though, but its sweet not sickly sweet. I'll give a more indepth review when I've tried it out for longer, but so far its great. The color payoff is gorgeous, like you've been eating fresh strawberries all day type of color.  I would recommend it...so far

No comments:

Post a Comment