Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness sales!

I haven't really been outside of my pajamas since I got my new rabbit on my birthday, so I went out last weekend on the 20th and 21st, and wow, there were so many crazy sales going on, seriously I did not know what I was missing. On Saturday, I went to Megamall with my boyfriend and a friend, I never go to Megamall, probably the last time I went to Megamall was last year around this time. The last time I actually bought anything from Megamall was 4 years ago? I just never find anything there, thus I refuse to go there, because of my limited shopping options. Once again, I didn't really find anything for me, but I did find some stuff for my rabbit, since they have a big pet store upstairs. I got Hartz gourmet rabbit food, yeah I'm already spoiling him. I also got him an igloo house thing so he can hide in, however he only goes in if there's food. I spent the whole time at megamall worrying about my bunny.

On Sunday I walked around the Bukit Bintang area (my favorite area to shop). Went to Sungeiwang, walked around, my boyfriend bought some tshirts and I just went to the Japanese 5rm shop. I love that store its called Daiso, everything, I mean everything is only 5 bucks, and its a pretty decent size store too. I'll do a more detailed review on it later.

We then walked to Pavilion, in the rain. And there were sales, sadly it was 9:00 pm, so I couldn't really check everything out. The first place I went to was Forever21, no big sale. Disappointing, but I like walking around that store. And next door to Forever21 is Cotton On, I'm not sure how popular it is, but its pretty nice and has decent sales, which is why I'm really excited to tell you what I bought from there.


Its a Pink fluffy robe which use to cost RM169.00 and I bought it for only RM49, okay, I didn't buy it, my boyfriend bought it for me because I've been admiring this robe since I first discovered there was a Cotton On. Its so warm and fluffy and feels like my bunny NumNum, amazing. Its knee length and absolute perfection wrapped around my body, my only issue with it is the fact that it doesn't have pockets. I have another robe, but its more of a bath robe, its made out of towel material, but it does have pockets and I guess I'm just use to that.




I've been needing something like this because my computer is directly underneath the air conditioner, so I get freaking cold, especially the top of my head. But luckily this robe has a hoodie, I love anything with a hoodie. The pink is so loud and vibrant, but not to worry, there were other colors too at the Cotton On branch in Pavilion, besides pink, there was white, yellow and blue.





The funny thing is, my boyfriend has worn it more than I have. He's now declared it OUR robe, even though I've told him repeatedly that it's pink and MINE. His computer is also in the direct line of the air conditioner, maybe farther away but it still hits him. So I'll catch him wearing it randomly while his playing on his computer. He's still manly of course...it just that no one can deny the yumminess of this robe.



 ah, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment