Monday, February 7, 2011

Major buys!

I got it.
A laptop I've been waiting years for. The Asus eeepc 1015PW in PINK.


My boyfriend wanted to buy a laptop for me for the past week, but every time we reach lowyat, nothing seemed to go right, or I just didn't like anything that I saw. I think we went there 3 times before we actually settled on this. I had a list of criteria that had to be met, and most laptops failed to meet my standards. The basic specs of the asus 1015pw, are 2 gb ram, 320 gb hd, dual-core processor, 10.1 inches. And besides it being pink, I think what sold me was the awesome battery life and the cool cover, that and it types amazing for me, I'm a touch typist in the purist sense of the word, so I was very very picky when it came to keyboards. I love it, its light, so I can pretty much take it everywhere, which of course is what I plan to do. I need to get a laptop fan for it and a prettier laptop sleeve and I'm set.

We bought this when all the other shops were closing and I saw the purple one, but they said that there was a pink version, but apparently it was sold out, so I was incredibly sad. But we decided to walk around anyways, and we asked a guy if he knew anyone who had the pink version and he said to go upstairs and there will be a small Asus shop. And we found it, I got it immediately, it was the last pink one in lowyat or so they claim. I'm just extremely happy that I got it, hopefully, it'll be blessing and a start to something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment