Friday, May 7, 2010

Wandering KL

My friend was in town a few days back, and we did our usual round of shopping and eating and gabbing. I got a new Charles and Keith bag from her. Its black and bigger than what I usually tote around in terms of bag wear, but I actually like it, I prefer to wear it slinged, I think because it looks less posh and professional that way.

I'm not the type that walks around in pencil skirts and formal shirts, I think I own like 2 formal button down shirts, its not really me. I do like getting dressed up, but not in work wear. Anyways, so she was in town and we were eating up a storm, I probably haven't ate that much food in such a long time. But it was fun, she likes my rabbit, I think my rabbit is way too friendly, if that is at all possible. He goes up to strangers and licks them, not knowing whether they're dangerous or not.

I bought a few things whilst in KL. I went to the Face Shop and bought a bunch of nail polishes, since they were ONLY RM 2.90, so I think i bought like 5 of them. And I got some Pure Water Facial Mist from them too, it was like half off and I couldn't help it. I've been looking for a facial mist for awhile and I was looking for something that smelled good and the one I got is called Jeju flower, it smells pleasant and fresh. I was contemplating on getting the apple hand lotion, but my hand barely ever get dry, so I guess it would be silly of me to purchase it, even though it smelled sooooo good.

I saw the new Revlon Colorburst lipstick at Watson's but they didn't have any samples or try me pieces, so I just admired the pretty packaging and moved on.

I got 2 bikini bottoms from Warehouse for only 13 buck each, their original price was 78 and 89, so I'm really excited about them, sometimes Parkson's can have such great sale items.

I got a really cute cable knit short sleeved cardi from Forever 21, its so cute and it was on sale and it was beige, my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment