Friday, July 6, 2012

blogging shame

Its been crazy.

I haven't posted anything here for almost a year. Total failure. You can't really blame me, I've been busy.

Okay, what has happened since one year ago?

1. I got a new job
2. My father passed away
3. I moved back to America
4. I gave up new job to work at Macy's Department store in Seattle
5. I broke up with the guy I've been with for the past 7 years
6. I dated a new guy
7. I moved back to Malaysia
8. I broke up with new guy
9. I got a old-new job back
10. Trying to get back on my feet and sucking at it.

Good news though! Because I worked at Macy's I have bought so much more new make up and clothes. I now have to restock my closet back to its original size because in the midst of moving countries, I lost over half my clothes. I still have a lot of dresses, but like no casual clothes.

So welcome to my adventure of starting over again, single and not so ready to mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment