Thursday, November 25, 2010

Failed blogger alert!

So its been five months since I've written to the online world anything beyond 2 sentences. I apologize profusely.

I've bought and got to use so many items since then, so major bonus, I can do proper reviews. However, I think I should list down some things that I purchased so I don't forget

1. Elianto Duo lip tint
2. Elianto -random lip gloss
3. Elianto- black nail polish
4. Etude House- milk screw : berry and pink
5. Hiroscar Gel
6. Loreal Hairspray
7. Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in Alarm
8. Loreal - Hair wax


And some random clothes and books. Before I forget, I chopped off the majority of my hair. Yeah, I use to be a super hippie, with long Loooooong hair. Now its right above my shoulders, kinda shaggy bob. But I kinda like it, I'm sorta getting use to using hair products and my boyfriend really likes it, so that's enough for me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment